WSP Body Butter..FO ?

pamperme

How much FO do you all that use the WSP or any Body Butter Base for that matter?

I could not find the info on the site and they did not include it with the tub..

I used 3ML per 8oz but the scent does not seem strong to me..I whipped the crap out of it with a butter knife..and it was fluffy and looked nice in the jar with a bit of color..but the scent seems light to me..I followed the basic instructions I use for regular lotions and shower gel..but since this is thicker do you think it will be ok with more FO and not be bad for the skin?

:confused:

I had posted this question a while back. I love WSP's butter base when I use a FO that will cover up the smell that the unscented base has. It's not an offensive smell, but a smell, never the less. WSP suggests using: 1%-2% using the following percentages:

1% in 16 oz = .16 oz = 5 ml by dropper = 1 teaspoon

2% in 16 oz = .32 oz = 10 ml by dropper = 2 teaspoons

I love this butter, but do agree, that not all FO's do the trick on this one. For myself only, I do go higher in the percentage of FO I put in.

Thanks ...I think I will probably have to go the 2% to get what I want out of it..I am off 2 ML then.. will give it a whirl tonight with spring rain and citrus & basil..I still have to mix up some of those..

The only one that seemed to be strong enough was my blend of eucalyptus, lavender and mint..and I think that is becuase those are strong fo's :undecided

I did still smell the 'base' smell in one or two of them..the others no 'base' smell but the fragrance was faint.

I read the previous thread, also, and had the problem of the "smell." I only had a couple of lbs. of it and tried several SOS designer dupes such as Amazing Graces, Joop, Strawberries and Champagne, Pleasures, Lovely. None covered the "smell." I gave up and started making my own body butter using the recipe from this forum with a couple of changes.