Extra strong Cinnamon

Holly

I cannot remember the company that carries that cinnamon that is suppose to be "extra strong". They avertise it as such. I am not sure if they use the actual words "extra strong" but they avertise it as being way above average for a cinnamon fragrance in strength. Does anyone know which company it is? I am looking for an EXTRA strong one for my one wicked candles. I never get the type of throw I like with one wick especially when I compare it to my double wicked candles. Thanks. :)

I don't make candles, and I don't know the company you're referring to, but I have some cinnamon FO from craftlobby.com that I think is extremely strong. I used some to scent a kraft tag and every time I walk past that thing I get a whiff of cinnamon.

I usually don't recommend craftlobby because their shipping is so high, but I think this is a good scent.

I cannot remember the company that carries that cinnamon that is suppose to be "extra strong". They avertise it as such. I am not sure if they use the actual words "extra strong" but they avertise it as being way above average for a cinnamon fragrance in strength. Does anyone know which company it is? I am looking for an EXTRA strong one for my one wicked candles. I never get the type of throw I like with one wick especially when I compare it to my double wicked candles. Thanks. :)

is it Steve's the candlemakerstore ?

I don't make candles, and I don't know the company you're referring to, but I have some cinnamon FO from craftlobby.com that I think is extremely strong. I used some to scent a kraft tag and every time I walk past that thing I get a whiff of cinnamon.

I usually don't recommend craftlobby because their shipping is so high, but I think this is a good scent.

Thank you. I will make a note of this. :)

is it Steve's the candlemakerstore ?

I am not sure. I will check. Thanks. I really do love The Scented Bean's Cinnamon Stick but for some reason I am not getting as good of a throw in the GL 70/30 with a one wick candle as I do with the soy I use with two wicks. I will say though that I get a really good throw with this one in the JS-123 in a one wick candle. This Cin. may not be the best one for the GL 70/30. Who knows.

Ok, it is not the Candlemaker's Store either. :undecided This is driving me nuts. I thought it was WSP but I checked there again and can't find it. I checked several other places again and still can't find it. I know for sure I saw it somewhere. I will keep looking.

I think I found it! I guess this is the same place. If not, it sounds like the right kind I am looking for. It is at Moon Glow:

http://www.moonglowcandles.net/fragrance-a.htm

This is what it says:

"NEW! Cinnamon Super Throw Fragrance

(This fragrance is replacing our previous Red Hot Cinnamon)

If you are looking for an intense cinnamon smell that throws well in soy...look no further! This is cinnamon times 10."

Has anyone tried this? I may give it a try. :)

You mentioned that you thought it was WSP.

Well, they have a Cinnamon Sticks that they claim is extra strong and I love it. Maybe this was what you were looking for? I use it in my 4630.

Thanks Mamma. I definitely thought it was WSP but everytime I look on their site I do not see the one that they indicate that it is "extra strong". I just went there again and still can't see it. :undecided Which one is it? They have some other scents I want to try so when I order I would like to order that Cin. too. Thanks. :)

Yes, give it a try and let us know.

I also have a couple of rec's for super strong cinnamons:

BnL's Cinnamon Sticks (now available at BCN) and NG's Cinnamon Sticks.

Thanks Wookie. :) I don't think I tried BNL's yet. I really love The Scented Bean's -- it is better than most in my soy and always threw well in the JS-123 too, but for some reason it is not as good in the GL-70/30 single wicked. The JS-123 throws it way better single wicked. Next time I order from BCN I will order a sample of BNL's Cin. Stick to compare it.

Sorry Holly, I just took a look at the scent description for cinnamon sticks. Before they changed everything on their site a while back the description used to say it was tripple strength. Not sure why they leave that out now, but I am 100% positive that it used to say that.

HTH.

Sorry Holly, I just took a look at the scent description for cinnamon sticks. Before they changed everything on their site a while back the description used to say it was tripple strength. Not sure why they leave that out now, but I am 100% positive that it used to say that.

HTH.

Thanks. I have a feeling you are right. When I first remembered about this scent WSP was the place I first thought of. I too think they changed the wording. I wonder why? I will give it a try along with trying Moonglow's.

• 3 weeks later...

I was intriged by the description for the super throw cinnamon x10 and I purchased from it from moon glo. I poured today, out of the bottle and in wax it does not smell like cinnamon to me.

Has anyone else tried this yet?

I will let you know how it smells when it burns. Debi