Help with air bubbles

I am a newbie here, and just began making candles this past weekend. I want to make nice candles to sell at a craft show, however I am having a problem with air bubbles in my candles. I have perused the message boards here and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Is it my wax? I have no idea what brand it is. I bought it at the local Crafts 2000 store for $15.00 a slab :( Expensive I see now that I have looked at the brands online. I try to pour slowly to avoid trapping air. And this wax I have requires a major repour. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. By the way, these are all container candles.

Jenny

Trying pouring very cool...like around 150-160 and pour slowly. If you still get air bubbles, then take a heat gun to the outside of your container in a sweeping motion, concentrating on one side at a time. Be sure not to hold it in one place for too long, otherwise, you may crack the glass. Soon you will see the air bubbles rising to the top of your candle, where they will just disappear. Do this on all sides of the container and you will never know you ever had them.

God Bless the Heat Gun !:wink2: However....I had a couple of geysers when the air bubbles escaped from the bottom...holycow....it spewed was every where and then i had these little tiny pellets of wax all over the place...learned my lesson and held some paper towels over it as the bubbles released. Thanks for the input Fern.