Amazing Grace By Philosophy!!!!

firegirl

I am not sure if this should be put here or in the co-op section. I have finally found a dupe of Amazing Grace by Philosophy that is comparable to Scent Works. I recently purchased a pound of AG from Sweet Cakes, Scent Works, and Save on Scents. I compared all of them and Scent Works was the winner in strength. They all smelled great, but I want the strongest one I can get that is cheaper than $36-$38 per pound. I am able to get it for about $24 including shipping to me per pound. Possibly cheaper if shipping is even less. I won't know until I have an idea of how much I will order. I would put all oils in a flat rate box to ship the cheapest way possible. If anyone is interested in this oil, please pm me with the amount. I will keep everyone posted on the actual cost once I know how much I will be ordering. I apologize if this is the wrong forum. Please move to the Co-op forum if need be.

Teri

That is kind of weird... I put them both side by side just to make sure.... SW still seems stronger to me.. I will give my nose a break and recheck in the morning.. I have no problem sending in an ounce (even though it would kill me to part with) to make sure that I am getting the best one..

I double checked on the comparison... they both seem strong to me. The difference I did note was the smell when they dried. They were both a little different... however.. both smell great! I have been using SW in my M&P and lotion.. they both smell great..and, my skin smells great as well.. just pm me if interested. I will ship in whatever method is legal.