In dire need of Graphic, Label, Logo Design HELP

Kymber

Ok I decided to start a new thread....I absolutely loved the idea of the previous thread on having our great designers on here "kinda sorta" compete with some design work and then you could hire and buy from the one that fits your style.......

Is anyone interested in doing this? I totally suck when it comes to working with programs and getting them to do what I want. BUT I am more then willing to pay someone to design them for me. I need someone who is into or kinda has the feel for designing "vintage" "primitive" and 1880's combination styling? Anyone who is interested let me know.....and I will add a bunch more details of what "feel" we have. BUT I really don't want to hurt anyones feeling if I don't pick them to do my designing.

Why not just state what you are willing to pay and see what kind of offers you get?

Because I am not sure what the going rate is......and I definately would not want to offend anyone by offering the wrong amount. I do know what I paid to have my web design done and that included my main logo and all the buttons, background, banners and what have you. I have one main company (which I have my main logo for) and 3 companies under that.........which I have nothing for so far. Here is my main logo......

post-4294-139458407985_thumb.gif