Upland slab mold question

mysticglow

Aren't there 2 sizes on those? One is deeper... they show them all here.

Thanks Sara.

I meant the bars length and width after cut on the molds with cut lines. Not the depth. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the middle bars were larger than the outside bars or vis versa. Not sure which but I don't remember where I read it. Just hoping someone knew before I spend $80 on a mold and not like it.

You're right, the cut lines do not make the same size bars from that mold. But I loved my Upland. The cut lines aren't very deep in the soap and I just cut them to the size I wanted them. If I were ordering another I would just order the liner without the cut lines.

You're right, the cut lines do not make the same size bars from that mold. But I loved my Upland. The cut lines aren't very deep in the soap and I just cut them to the size I wanted them. If I were ordering another I would just order the liner without the cut lines.

Thanks foxhill! I was pretty sure that I had read that somewhere.

I think I will order the slab mold without the cut lines. I LOVE my Upland log molds. Makes soaping so easy. :D