Such a good feeling

I have started selling a few items in my salon just to see if I could raise anyones brow. Whipped shea, CP soaps and foaming bath butter. Almost everything sold in the last couple of days. I never anticipated selling more than 1 item a week and now its almost gone. I have even gotten requests for future orders and baskets full of product. One of the cosmos who give the most awesome pedicure, used the whipped shea today, she said its one of the best products she has ever used for the massage. Now I am frazzled, because I need to order more product, and I dont know how many scents to offer. The pink sugar flew off the shelf first. I am so happy :yay:

Congratulations.

I have a spa salon also and my girls use my products to do their services and that most of the time helps to sell them more when they leave.

The nail tech uses my sugar scrubs for pedicures and the whipped shea butter. I really do well with my sells in the salon.

We just starting using the whipped shea butter for the massages. The chocolate scent is the favorite for massages and pedicures both. So if I was you and would get to ordering and have the products on hand.

Good luck with more sales.