Bath and Body Parties

Hello,

Is there anyone on the board who does bath and body home parties? I am interested in having one. I've had a couple of my customers ask about having one. I've been doing searches on Google with no success on how to even set up one. If someone can help me out with this I will really appreciate it.

TIA

Adria

I do home parties. Not sure exactly what you wanna know but I make my own invitations from the postcard blanks #8577. I give them to the hostess to mail or pass out, I generally take about 5-7 items per person. I give the hostess a certain percentage off her order depending on how much the party generates in sales, and freebies if you book a party(and have it). I also take plenty of biz cards, order forms and brochures. Everyone that brings a quess and makes a purchase their name is put in a drawing for door prizes. That's all I can think of right now. If you think of something I didn't mention let me know and I'll help as much as I can...

oooh, those are good ideas. Any more?

I had a garage sale last weekend and put my candles out.....and two people stopped by wanting to do candle parties with me! I was shocked!! So, now I'd like to get versed w/ candle parties so I can have some in the near future.

oooh, those are good ideas. Any more?

I had a garage sale last weekend and put my candles out.....and two people stopped by wanting to do candle parties with me! I was shocked!! So, now I'd like to get versed w/ candle parties so I can have some in the near future.

I have been asked this too? whats the deal with parties?? people just want an excuse to have a party??:laugh2: