Jump to content

need a font

Sharon in KY

Recommended Posts

Hope I can explain.. the font that has a dot on each point of letter. For a t there would be a dot, cross line, dot, then down line, with a dot, line and dot. Anyone know what it's called.

I have one called "feltpoint" that looks like that. I have a few others, but they weren't free fonts. HTH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...