Anyone ever tired Save-on-Scents?

JenT

I bought a load of their designer fo's a month or so ago. They all smell great, but I've only used them in m&p and other b&b bases. I have hesitated to try them in wax because of the reports I have read. From what I gather, the throw isn't much at all unless you buy the super duper grade with the super duper prices. I didn't go for the big buck stuff.

I bought a load of their designer fo's a month or so ago. They all smell great, but I've only used them in m&p and other b&b bases. I have hesitated to try them in wax because of the reports I have read. From what I gather, the throw isn't much at all unless you buy the super duper grade with the super duper prices. I didn't go for the big buck stuff.

Thanks for your info!

I'm just glad I didn't go overboard like I almost did...lol....some of those scents just sounded so yummy smelling!!!!

Naw....that's not true. I buy lots of scents from them. Their SOS grade will do well in B&B, and even some wax...but I found that the next grade up...Ultra...does the best in candles. They have Extreme concentrates that I never buy because they are too pricey and really don't need to because the Ultra does great. I've only had a couple of scents that didn't throw strong, all the others performed very well. They've got a huge selection of designer scents...if you can't find what your looking for in there, you probably won't find it any where.