Taylored Concepts/Lonestar good in soy?

ubure

My search for suppliers whose fos perform very well in soy goes on, so I need your recs: are Lonestar / Taylored Concepts such suppliers? And what are your absolute top suppliers for soy (except JS, BC...they barely work for me compared to KY or JBN for example).

Thanks for your help!!:grin2::grin2:

I have several suppliers and seem like I keep adding to it. :o Here are some of the ones that I have a lot of luck with:

The Scented Bean (almost everything from here works for me in soy -- just a few have not)

Candle Cocoon

Snowtop

Just By Nature

Bubbles N' Light (now sold at BCN)

KY

Millcreek

A Scent Shop

Candle Science

Peaks

Alabaster (Mulled Cider and Cranberry Spice)

I know I am forgetting some. I have not tried that many from Lone Star or Taylored. So far, I have not added anything from them to my line but that does not mean that they are not good. I just have not tested enough of their oil yet to know how good they are for soy. A lot of people have luck with Nature's Garden. I have some from them but they seem to do better in paraffin or a soy/para blend for me. I still need to test more from there in soy. I know there are some other good places out there, but I have either not tested enough from them to know for sure or have not yet tried them. HTH

both Taylored Concepts & Lonestar are great companies with quality oils.

TC offers a wide range of Fo's & EO's.....I use a soy blend and get wonderful results with many oils from both companies. the leather Fo from TC & LS performs the very same for me. sample the after dinner mint from TC, it rocks! Robert's coffee FO's kick butt too! --- have you seen all the different scents TC carry? kinda overwhelming. good luck & happy huntin'.....

rock on.

My search for suppliers whose fos perform very well in soy goes on, so I need your recs: are Lonestar / Taylored Concepts such suppliers? And what are your absolute top suppliers for soy (except JS, BC...they barely work for me compared to KY or JBN for example).

Thanks for your help!!:grin2::grin2:

I did not have good luck with TC. I found most of the oils i tried (about 30) to all have a very similar fakey note to them. There were a few that were great---Vanilla Sugar Cookies, Starbucks, White Chocolate, but the others were just not my taste :undecided

I use Snowtop Soy wax and FO's. I have found some from Millcreek that work very well with the soy and have tried a couple from BG that work ok with my soy. But by far, Snowtop FO's are the best I have used.