West Coast suppliers - Clamshell Molds

Does anyone know of a place on the west coast that sells Clamshell molds? I have done a lot of searching but no luck. I wish the West Coast suppliers would have a larger variety of products. :undecided I need more and would like to find some on this side to cut the shipping time down. I am almost out. Bittercreek has them and does ship USPS, but if I can find somewhere on this side that has them and ships USPS it would be even quicker. If not, I will order from BCN. Thanks!

Does anyone know of a place on the west coast that sells Clamshell molds? I have done a lot of searching but no luck. I wish the West Coast suppliers would have a larger variety of products. :undecided I need more and would like to find some on this side to cut the shipping time down. I am almost out. Bittercreek has them and does ship USPS, but if I can find somewhere on this side that has them and ships USPS it would be even quicker. If not, I will order from BCN. Thanks!

Try Cierra Candles in Reno Nevada I just got my order yesterday ordered thursday came friday pretty fast :)

http://www.cierracandles.com/packaging.aspx

Hi Lisa,

Perfect! Thanks! :) How the heck did I miss them. I guess I am going a little computer and candle stir crazy -- no pun intended. :D Also, I like your pictures in the avatar. What is the third picture of? Thanks again.

Hi Lisa,

Perfect! Thanks! :) How the heck did I miss them. I guess I am going a little computer and candle stir crazy -- no pun intended. :D Also, I like your pictures in the avatar. What is the third picture of? Thanks again.

I own a Salon and Spa! The avatar of me ,lit candle because I am a candlemaker the salon because I am a hairdresser