2nd pour on iga4630? this is a one pour wax?

ok i poured over thousands of candles with this wax iga 4630 from same supplier,but this case is just getting to me because i am having to pour it twice

to get it even.the temp i pored at before was 175 % and it was perfect,now this case is a different story,i went all the way down to 160 %&165 %& 170 %and still cant get it to be one pour wax..and my candles do cool slowly and i do heat the jars to warm.and by the way these are 8oz jj

has this ever happen to anyone? :D:D:D

Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. Never had to do a second pour with this wax before, then it happened. I had poured several candles on a Saturday only to find the next day that every last one of them had a sink hole around the wick! Much more than a heat gun could fix. I still don't know how that happened -- I didn't do anything differently when pouring them, it wasn't a new batch of wax --- it's a mystery. All I know is that it hasn't happened since then (knock on wood).

Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. Never had to do a second pour with this wax before, then it happened. I had poured several candles on a Saturday only to find the next day that every last one of them had a sink hole around the wick! Much more than a heat gun could fix. I still don't know how that happened -- I didn't do anything differently when pouring them, it wasn't a new batch of wax --- it's a mystery. All I know is that it hasn't happened since then (knock on wood).

well i just notice the top slab of that case has a little dip in the center of that slab in the wax, and now the 2nd slab is all strait and even maybe i will not have to do a 2nd pour on the rest of the wax,