USPS Tracking??

gloworm

I shipped a box from my M&P co-op in February via USPS and it's still MIA!! :mad:

I've spoke to the folks at my local PO, filled out their stupid forms and nothing!! Not so much as a phone call! I had to refund $72.89!!!! Delivery Confirmation is pretty useless.

Glo - I hope you have better luck with your packages being located than I did.

Gosh Mystic that stinks!! I'm gonna talk this all over with my Pardner' :laugh2: and DS Mike and see if he thinks we should just go UPS for the better service. Maybe this is a case of you get what you pay for. UPS is more expensive but at least we know where the packages are or if not they are insured. I must say the PO is sure looking very inept. They gave me conniptions over sending FO's in the first place and the employees had no clue of the proper regulations or where to find them. I got most of my info from helpful folks here on CT and research and phone calls Mike made to a hazmat office.

Glo

Whoo Hoo-Update- One has been located. Now only 1 MIA!!!

Gloworm, that 's another reason I would prefer to print and pay online if possible. If they have to weigh the box and stuff, they seem to want to pick every one apart. Is this liquid? blah blah blah. If I take the box in prepaid, about 15 minutes before closing, they just throw it in the bin without even looking at it. So if I feel lucky that day, I prepay; if I don't feel lucky, I pay at the post office.:grin2: