Soy wax for pillars

Hello everyone, I dont think I have ever posted in this section before. I posted in the general making this same question but thought I would try here to. I have been offered by a company to sell my candles in their store that is being built here in town for next year. They are interested in parrafin and soy. I have only ever used Soy for containers not free standing candles such as pillars or votives. Can anyone suggest a good type of soy for this? I would like to start testing with different waxes now. I am looking for soy and any other natural waxes. I live in Canada (Kamloops) but dont mind purchasing my waxes from the US.

Thank you in advance.....:D

I went to soy candle website but they do not ship to Canada??? Any other suggestions of places to shop????

My favorite soy pillar wax is the Calwax Calsoy PB3 blend. Its a soy/veggie blend. It always behaves the best in my opinion. The only place to get it though is Swans Candles in WA (they have a website) or you can get it directly from Calwax in CA but they have a $300 minimum order.