CC Scent Event Lemon

OFCILynn

I have never ordered from Candlecocoon before but I did participate in a co-op and have some of the Lemon from them! I am trying to find out if this scent is safe for soaps also! I checked their site and fogive me for being dumb about this but if there is nothing listed next to the scent, does that mean it isnt safe for soaps and is only safe for candles or is it safe for all products??? Help.........wanting to use this FO tonight! LOL

Thanks all!

I have never ordered from Candlecocoon before but I did participate in a co-op and have some of the Lemon from them! I am trying to find out if this scent is safe for soaps also! I checked their site and fogive me for being dumb about this but if there is nothing listed next to the scent, does that mean it isnt safe for soaps and is only safe for candles or is it safe for all products??? Help.........wanting to use this FO tonight! LOL

Thanks all!

I did not find a lemon but did find a lemon blossom.

Did you scroll down and see the green letters? Here they are for Lemon Blossom...

NOT gel safe.

Yes soap safe.

Yes lotion safe.

http://rochester.hostforweb.net/~candleco/cgi-bin/store/agora.cgi?cart_id=&p_id=F0011&xm=on&ppinc=search2 Use the drop down box to find LEMON

This is the link where I found her Lemon but there is nothing next to the name to suggest what it is safe for! Im really not sure!! This is the plain LEMON from The Scent Event she has!

TIA!

God Bless,

Lynn