ISO Best/truest florals for soy

ubure

Peak: Hyacinth, Country Garden, Juniper Breeze, Sweet Pea

Nature's Garden: Moonlight Path (BBW Dupe), Nantucket Briar (Floral/Sharp Green - Crabree and Evelyn Dupe), Jade (Pier 1 Dupe), Pink (Victoria's Secret Dupe)

Candlewic: Spa, Lavender Silk, Awapuhi Seaberry

KY Candle Supply: Raspberry Blossom (Very Strong Thrower)

My suggestion to you is to stick with suppliers that specialize in soy wax.

Millcreek is a good one. :wink2: So is KY and Southern Sensations.

Not all the suppliers listed here have both true and strong FO for soy.

Maybe paraffin, but NOT soy. If your going to pay postage to Germany- I would think you wouldn't want to spend alot of money on shipping from more than one or two suppliers for floral scents. Just my opinion.

My suggestion to you is to stick with suppliers that specialize in soy wax.

Millcreek is a good one. :wink2: So is KY and Southern Sensations.

Not all the suppliers listed here have both true and strong FO for soy.

Maybe paraffin, but NOT soy. If your going to pay postage to Germany- I would think you wouldn't want to spend alot of money on shipping from more than one or two suppliers for floral scents. Just my opinion.

Thank you - this is want I meant! I just made the experience with some scents from JBN - what a difference!! These are the strongest scents I have achieved so far in my C135 - absolutely worth the money.:):):)

Oooops! I guess I didn't notice that you said florals for "soy"....sorry. Well, KY Candle Supply for sure and Peak's Hyacinth I used in Joy Wax, which is mostly soy, so I'd say that's a good one as well...in fact...it kicks ass and is one of my favorites. As far as the others in soy, I couldn't tell you because I believe when I used those, I was using paraffin.