BCN Pumpkin Pie Special

Deana_P

Just got a pound of this because of what everyone is raving about on here......I didnt see anywhere about it smelling like a stick of butter.....Thats ALL I smell.....has anyone else had this ' problem ' ??....Im thinking Im gonna mix JS Pumpkin Pie Spice and this and tone down the cinnamon of JS and knock out that butter......

Whats yalls take ??

Thanx

Deana

...Hey Mimmi..!..Thanks for replying !!..I TOTALLY agree with you BUT ..if a customer is just walking by and wants to stop and smell your candles and smells butter ...ick.... I wouldnt buy it if I were just doing the smell thru..

How would you market this ? Or would you do what Im thinking and mix it with something that is too cinnamony like the JS ??...tone em both down !!

Deana

what i should have said was, the cold and hot throw smell like a real pumpkin pie to me. sorry about that.

i dont like a pumpkin pie that is heavy on the cinnamon, i prefer the other baking spices. i love to mix scents. i mixed gingerbread and it turned out very good. sweet potato pie was good too.

I soap with this fragrance and it is a great seller for me! It doesn't smell spicy at all coming out of the bottle....but after a day or two in the soap the spice scent comes out! I think this one is middle of the road as far as spicy pumpkins go.....there are some out there that practically burn your nosehairs they are so spicy!

BCN close out Pumpkin Pie is weak in my wax ... I use a 50/50 blend of soy. :undecided However, I'm going to try it in soap, and maybe mix with another scent for candles.

I must say I am disappointed since I've read so many wonderful reviews about it. BCN has some awesome fo's (I love BCN); I guess it's hit or miss with close outs.

...Well...mine are weak BUT the spice is out now. I dont smell the greasy butter as I did when I opened the bottle . Ive put some chips in the warmer and burned a votive and.....eh.

And at the store Ive got my stuff at...I COULD NOT believe but someone bought all the BCN Chocolate Chip Cookies votives and melts ( well there was only 6 and 8 )...the ones that smell like tootsie rolls !!!

Very surprising !!.........Im taking a few of the blackberry sage tomorrow and see if someone bites !

Deana

Same here Deana. I started burning a votive this morning...forgot and left it burning while I ran to doctors office...but mine is very weak scent...when you get close enough to burn nose hairs you can smell the spicey smell. I used 1 oz. pp...next batch I'll try 1.5 pp. Kinda of disappointed...no pumpkin smell at all...well,basically no smell at all. Ginger