Soap coloring question -- MP

Darwin

Geesh, they want anywhere from $2 all the way up to $6 something per embed, that's just crazy!! :shocked2:

I think I'll start making these and selling them. LOL

Oh and thanks Soapermom for the heads up on the non bleeding colorant gel, gonna have to get me some of that so I can make and sell these embeds. ;) Seriously though, sometimes my colorant bleeds sometimes it doesn't but I'd be afraid with something that dark (like Darwins pic) embedded in white soap would bleed bleed bleed, so having non bleeding colorants would be awesome. :)

By the way, I love love love that soap, reminds me of the sillouettes (sp?) that me and my sister had done at Disneyland when we were kids-that I still have, and now have one of my oldest daughter. :D

Geesh, they want anywhere from $2 all the way up to $6 something per embed, that's just crazy!! :shocked2:

That is why I want to know how to make it black myself!

My friend loves cameo and patchouli So I am making her soaps just like in the pic scented with patchouli for her birtday. But I hate patch and now my house and hand are stinky.