Need to find another Jasmine Vanilla to replace A Scent Shop's

Holly

Does anyone know how Tristate's or WSP's Jasmine Vanilla compares with A Scent Shop's? I am so bummed that A Scent Shop discontinued it. :undecided I don't have a good mixing vanilla (straight vanilla) yet, so I can't try to make my own right now. Any other good Jasmine Vanillas out there? Thanks. :)

wsp's is ok... I was gonna suggest mixing your own, I make my own I like it better than anyone elses.

If you are gonna order... why not order a good vanilla so you can mix your own?

I have something besides those 2 in mine.. its a secret shhhhh, but it makes a world of difference. Mine is a ration of 2:1:1 vanilla/jasmine/coconut

Thanks Soapermom for your input on WSP's and also the tip on blending one on my own. I just poured a Vanilla Extract from BCS yesterday. I need to wait and see if it throws well. I also have another vanilla from Candle Science that I need to pour. I have tried several vanillas and have not found many great ones. So far in my line, I have Vanilla Dreams (would not make a good mixer with a floral FO -- too nutty) and Vanilla Spice (which I can't get anymore from BNL -- BCN did not take this one over). I have found that some of the vanillas that I have tested either don't seem to throw real well or have this slight weird/rotten floral note in them. I really do not like that smell. I noticed this smell in a few vanillas that were highly suggested. Some people don't seem to pick up on it. As soon as I find the right mixing vanilla I will give it a shot! Thanks again! :)