May I just compliment...

racooper

Hi, It takes a while but you will catch the bug just as most of us have. Once you start it becomes an addiction. Just do lots of research. Reading here is a great learning tool. Many of the supply sites etc have some great ideas, recipes and explain alot about the ingreidents. Start slow with something you like and get that right. . Once you you find out how formulas work and the ingredients you will be right with the rest of us. Have fun with it, I know we will be seeing your ideas and firsts here too. Sue

I am so very grateful for the help I have received on this forum. Sometimes I worry about the amount of time I spend reading here, but all in all, the investment in that time has paid off hundredfold. Even with the hours spent here, in the end I really have saved time as well as a lot of $$. I still don't have a clue about a lot, but I'm slowly but surely getting there. Nothing like advice from real people. The supplier instructions on the websites are helpful, but don't come close to you guys. Thanks a million!!!

I think of this board as bath & body and candle college..but more hands on! :)

You can learn alot on here and through reseach..plus it is fun..you don't have to sit in class all day and hear a monotone teach lecture. :P

I am sure once you start to dabble you will get hooked like the rest of us and be making CP soap before you know it.