air freshners

Hi everyone, we have just moved and found an odd problem we didn't notice while house hunting. We are surrounded by dairys, which we knew but we never noticed the cow smell coming so close to home. The weather is nice but opening the windows causes a gag reflex.

What are the pros and cons of the smelly jellies, aroma crystals and corn cob? I've never used any of them, and during the day candles (anything hot) isn't usable because of the little fingers running around. I know that with the aroma beads and smelly jellies heat improves them, so will sticking them in front of a window help? We're in Cali, lots of sun.

I'm not really worried about cost effectiveness right now as these are just for home, but if one really sticks out as more expensive that info will be appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Sami

I haven't actually set out a bowl of aroma beads (keep 'em high, if you have little fingers around), but I have made aroma ornies with the beads. I really like them. I had one that was a quality reject so I hung it from a hook on my front door. I smell it everytime I come in, come down the steps or am in the kitchen. I would think the beads would probably do well as you could still them up to release more scent.

I didn't have much luck with the corn cob.

But if you have a place to set a candle warmer out of reach, I think that would be better.

What about the reed diffusers. Just started testing then but they seem to have a pretty good scent throw. Other wise the ornies made with the aroma beads would be an option. Especially if you use a strong FO like Amish Harvest or cinnamon. Good Luck