Coconut Lime Verbena

TerriWV

I made this last night too. I got the bright idea to use a box instead of my log mold. I was just playing with the swirls. I was planning to "dust" the top with gold mica, well.... I "dropped" more than a dusting. Anyway, I love this scent, the bars are a bit bigger than my usual, so I may have to keep these for me.

post-14-139458406841_thumb.jpg

Awesome looking soap!! I haven't been to Creative Candles in awhile, the last time I was there I picked up their Sassa Fras FO :drool: and put it in wax and really liked it.

Sue Ann

Sue Ann, how does it do in soap, or have you tried soaping it? I use another sassafras, and can't keep soap made with it. But if I can get it from there, it would be another I can save shipping on. I have this one guy and his wife, that buy 6-8 bars at a time just of Sassafras. I didn't get to go down there yesterday, after hearing about the shooting in the area Sunday night, thought I'd wait. I think I'm going to run down today, hubby is off work, and needing to go on in to Charleston.

Thank you all for your nice comments. They turned out okay, but I need to use a different size box to get the size bars I want. I guess I'm too used to my log mold, but wanted to work on my swirls some. I usually do in the pot for my logs.

Terri~I haven't made any soap yet, I just bought my first mold and I can't wait to try it out, but I have been having problems with closing my ceramic business (not having storage for all my molds & supplies until they are sold and moving and selling my house.)But I would love to know how it soaps!! It sure does smell delicious:drool: I do like the FOs I have gotten from them so far. How is their wax, what kind do you use? I just buy my jjars there.

Sue Ann

Very nice soap. nice color. I've never had that scent. Maybe someone will read this and send me a bar LOL

:laugh2: :laugh2: Let's see how many of us do you know make soap? Just lodge your foot you know where and we can make some. OR T here MIGHT just share at least one of the bars that Mags hasn't drooled over.