Makes Scents

snow

Has anyone used any Makes Scents xmas fo's? I want to order some and just was wondering since I was not making candles last xmas. I think their scents are good, I get a real good throw with them and I'm going to stick with them, I was trying some samples from other co. but I'm going back to where I started. Any rec. would be helpful for the holidays. Thanks so much, Dee

• 1 year later...

If you are talking about Makes Scents in Ohio then yes, I use them almost exclusivley. I find that their scents are very strong. Home Sweet Home, Cranberry Relish, Gingersnap, Sweet Potato Spice, Pink Grapefruit and Guava, Lemongrass and sage, they are all fantastic too many to name. PM me what you ordered and I will let you know if I have tested it. I use their 464 wax. I live very close to them.

If you are talking about Makes Scents in Ohio then yes' date=' I use them almost exclusivley. I find that their scents are very strong. Home Sweet Home, Cranberry Relish, Gingersnap, Sweet Potato Spice, Pink Grapefruit and Guava, Lemongrass and sage, they are all fantastic too many to name. PM me what you ordered and I will let you know if I have tested it. I use their 464 wax. I live very close to them.[/quote']

I have only ordered their containers. Never thought to order scents from them. I plan on doing that on my next order.

I have in mind:

Amber Romance

Black Orchid

English Ivy

Hydrangea

Jasmine

Lemongrass and Sage

Mediterranean Fig

Pink Grapefruit and Guava

Tea Leaves and Jasmine

Wisteria

Thanks for the input!!!!

I have only ordered their containers. Never thought to order scents from them. I plan on doing that on my next order.

I have in mind:

Amber Romance

Black Orchid

English Ivy

Hydrangea

Jasmine

Lemongrass and Sage

Mediterranean Fig

Pink Grapefruit and Guava

Tea Leaves and Jasmine

Wisteria

Thanks for the input!!!!

Like I said Lemongrass and Sage is robably my favorite. Pink Grapfruit and Guava is strong. Tea Leaves and Jasmine is a nice light scent, not too strong. If you like the flower scents then I really suggest Hyacinth. I have smell both hydrangea and wisteria from them and like them both oob, but never tried in a candle. I haven't really found a scent from them that didn't throw well in my 464. Their mulled cider is great too. Do you live close enough for pickup or do you have them ship? Also, if you have someone who likes a wine fragrance their merlot is STRONG!!!

Like I said Lemongrass and Sage is robably my favorite. Pink Grapfruit and Guava is strong. Tea Leaves and Jasmine is a nice light scent' date=' not too strong. If you like the flower scents then I really suggest Hyacinth. I have smell both hydrangea and wisteria from them and like them both oob, but never tried in a candle. I haven't really found a scent from them that didn't throw well in my 464. Their mulled cider is great too. Do you live close enough for pickup or do you have them ship? Also, if you have someone who likes a wine fragrance their merlot is STRONG!!![/quote']

I like flower scents pretty well. I don't live close enough to pick up.

Tried the Merlot at NG. Very strong cherry smell. Is that your take on the Merlot at Makes Scents?