Enchanted Lite wicks

I buy wicks from Enchanted Lites & I love them, I just have one question. I did all my testing using EL wicks & I noticed that I have to wick up, I mean a LOT!!!!!!! All of my candles require HPT104's or HPT105's (double wick). I still get a nice MP of 1/4" deep on average & a FEW (3-4 scents) about 1/2 inch. Im not switching to another company at all, just want to if anyone else has notice this? I ask b/c when I post my results (test burns) I dont want people to start with the larger wicks unless they are from EL and get a 1" MP based on MY results.

Althought the product is great I find that the customer service SUCKS!!!

Tried 3 times on different occasions to get answers on wicks, wax and fo and not one answer back. Yes, he did get them, I have message tags and all emails were opened. In my opinion customer service is at the top, if its lacking, then it time to find another supplier....

SP

Tried 3 times on different occasions to get answers on wicks, wax and fo and not one answer back. Yes, he did get them, I have message tags and all emails were opened. In my opinion customer service is at the top, if its lacking, then it time to find another supplier....

SP

I am sorry to here that!

I order alot from EL also and have had nothing but the best service. Bruce is awesome. I love their products also.

Same here, love the service and the products. Just curious if anyone else has to wick up as much as I do?

SP

This is very surprising to hear. I would definitely give them a call and ask the questions then.

I have not noticed having to wick up that much.