wedding ideas and floaters

LynnS

looking for some floaters for a wedding.Like doves, bells and something along that line.Hearts too but just looking at these molds on-line not sure if big enough.For what I THINK they want are floaters with colored water so not sure how big.Maybe they are using a fish bowl???They will be burning them.I do know that.I have been searching for almost 2 weeks.I have some time but don't want to wait till last minute.I know I will be doing scented rose petals for flower girl and cake table.I did those for their nephew's wedding.Then I did a small candle and only 12. Did all the gifts for the wedding party but she said this time make some tarts to burn and use as floaters.I thought kinda small and see what else I find.So looking now.ANY IDEAS for floaters or other wedding ideas.For the coloring in the bowls I guess use the food color??????? Hope they are not looking into some real hard color to come up with.The last one was hard but made it.

Can anyone help???

I prefer plastic and metal molds.I do not like those rubber molds at all.A pain to me.

Thank You

LynnS