Butterfly Kisses Circle E

Grumpy Girl

I have seen it posted I THINK but have wondered what fragrance it is and what are the different smells or just one certain scent.Love to maybe carry this as it is a unique name for a scent.I haven't carried Butt Naked because once I had that candle and was told NOT NICE.So now I am careful.Guess I should have re-named it.I WONDER how many times that person used the word herself.Know what I mean???????

LynnS

DA I have this scent.After posting I went to basement and found it.I just used it for a car air freshener and kinda seems floral like.I haven't decided what mix.I am sure I got it from BCS when they had the 99 cent sale.It was only about the 3rd time ordering from them but do order from BCN.So I will see if a description.So you can get it at BCS too but I havent tested in candle.It is strong with the car air freshener.NOW I HAVE TO check the descript.I HAVE so many scents now with these 99 cent sale.I missed both of BCN's because my sister was in HOSPICE and passed away last week.So whenever I checked the sale I THOUGHT I would get back on before midnight but didn't.Just to busy.I REALLY wanted to order from them.Just been a long 2 weeks.

LynnS

My Vet carries Circle E candles...stocked right next to the dog food. While waiting on Lacy for her frequent pedicures, those candles (the huge jar candles) are always there so what else am I going to do...right? I smell them all every month.

I did not care for their BK fragrance personally....as a matter of fact, I have yet to find one I did like except for one..... and unfortunately I can't remember which one it was.....something fairly common...men's cologne-ish About a year ago I purchased it for grins. I do remember it was a sea foam green color. It lasted a long time but had to "baby" it after it reached the half way point......pouring out some wax to keep it from drowning out....digging wicks etc.

Sorry...thats not what this thread is about....I need to go to Ramblers anonymous.:embarasse

Another supplier to try is NG. They call their version Butterfly Hugs. I had gotten a sample of BK a while back from a local small supplier. It smells good, but I don't have a clue what the Circle E smells like. I haven't put it into anothing though yet.

Paulap,

Thank you.It has been hard.She was my biggest supporter for my candle business and always wanting to get the word out.She told everyone and was happy.She was a good customer and always got my products for people then they liked the my them.She even gave me a little money to get some supplies once and I didn't ask.She just gave.She was so sweet.We talked alot and I will miss her.She even went out and had some business cards made for me and I just opened the box the other day and had to put aside.I have a site now and she never knew.She would have been so happy.She kept asking me WHEN are you getting it up.Just to late for her to know. :cry2:

You want to know something.She absolutely loved butterflies.So this is strange this scent came up and I had posted this last week.She had many butterfly items and pins.This will be the scent I carry for sure whether I like it or not.In her memory.

Dallas Dean,

The first time I have known about a vet putting candles in the clinic/office.Seems like a great place IMO.I work with traveling vets and they buy my candles.This new group got 5 the last time and the vet's husband said WIll you bring more every month?Sure will!!!!!!!!!!! Circle E must be some kind of real good candle and maybe like YANKEE.Expensive???

LynnS

The only Circle E I personally like is their Muscadine. My best bud is a Circle E whore and I've been trying to find him this scent for what seems like forever. I got the BCN version, it's not it. Neither is the NG (I think) version. I guess someone will dupe it one of these days.

Circle E are awful for soot. I have one of their smaller canisters that is just absolutely black. Even with trimming the wick.

Circle E are awful for soot. I have one of their smaller canisters that is just absolutely black. Even with trimming the wick.

I bought a Circle E BK candle so I could burn it and see how it threw...talk about baby the wick..it was terrible. I emailed them to let them know I had trouble with the candle and was in total dismay at their reply...they werent concerned at all about what I experienced...I did not mention that I also had a candle business...but I often wonder how these companies get so big with their customer service...when they responded the way they did I emailed bac and told them how disappointed I was in their response and would never give them anymore business..like little ole me will break them, specially since I rarely buy any candles