BCN Closeout FO's $4.99 a pound

Kymber

I just noticed that BCN closeout fragrances are $4.99 a pound and the pumkin pie is awesome! Not sure about any of the rest tho. Anyone else order any of them and what is good? It is the last day of their "12 Days of Christmas Sale"

I just noticed that BCN closeout fragrances are $4.99 a pound and the pumkin pie is awesome! Not sure about any of the rest tho. Anyone else order any of them and what is good? It is the last day of their "12 Days of Christmas Sale"

yea, quick!!! does anyone have any recs???? Need some "fall" scents. anyone use the sugar & spice, or the Autumn Spice??

Don't forget to add "12 Days of Christmas Sale" in the comments section.....Like I just forgot to do!! I sent them and email and asked them to add it. I ordered a couple of the Pumpkin Pie (I had just ordered a couple) and the cranberry, Autumn Spice and Harvest Moon. Don't have a clue what the last 2 smell like.

Banana Cream Pie made me want to drink the bottle! it sold out at the BC convention...very yummy

basil nectarine is an odd combination, but you pick up on the green herbal basil and the fresh juicy nectarine. i like it because it's different and i think it smells good. peeps seems to be looking for different combos these days..

fresh outdoors i don't care for and the rest i haven't smelled.

here is the post from Amber @ BC

Good Morning! morning.gif

Today is the twelfth of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Sale at BC North! This is a repeat sale due to our message board being down for awhile yesterday for repairs. The sale items for today Tuesday August 1st are…

1lb Potpourri – Only $2.50

16oz Closeout Fragrances – Only $4.99

Per our July BCN newsletter, this sale is good for one day only, starting now 9:00am until midnight central standard time! Sale is good on phone orders or internet orders. If ordering on our shopping cart, please type “12 Days of Christmas Sale” into the comments section.

Other items will be put on sale for 12 random weekdays this month, so keep checking back here every day to see if it’s a Christmas in July sale day!

I have used the Fresh Outdoors, I don't particularly like it but I don't like the fresh scents. Lemon Bundt Cake is incredible, as well as the Banana Creme Pie. Love the Strawberry Margarita and the Honeydew Melon. I also have used the Rain Special for quite a while now. And of course the Pumpkin Pie one, that one I really like and so do my customers. I also use the Lily, but it seems weak.

I added Lime Kiwi too, the Maple and the Aqua one. I am anxious to try these too. That is so cheap. I have not had one that I didn't like, and I have been buying them for a long time. Only trouble is that people really like them too, and then they are gone. I am going to advertize some of these as limited time only.

I only ordered 5 bottles...I was trying to order while my husband was busy doing something else so he wouldn't notice. He almost busted me while I was going through the checkout process but I got it done. I ordered:

Ginger Plum

Woods and Spice

Pumpkin Pie

Woodland Orange

Citrus Musk--hope this is good. I like musk but no one had mentioned this one

I wanted to order more but my temp job fizzled out so I'm unemployed again with no cash flow. Ginger