I know one of you did it .....

SouthernGal

I've been testing 20 of TCS f/o all week. I went to take advantage of the free shipping and $1 off 1 lb. bottles. Blueberry Cobbler was second on my list to get and it's sold out! :cry2:

If you got the last bottle, return it and nobody gets hurt, J/K. :P

What does ButterScotch Brownie smell like? Can you really smell the brownie?:drool:

TIA

I've been testing 20 of TCS f/o all week. I went to take advantage of the free shipping and $1 off 1 lb. bottles. Blueberry Cobbler was second on my list to get and it's sold out! :cry2:

If you got the last bottle, return it and nobody gets hurt, J/K. :P

What does ButterScotch Brownie smell like? Can you really smell the brownie?:drool:

TIA

OOB Butterscotch Brownies smells like a good stiff rum drink :) In wax cold, you smell yummy butterscotch, and hot you get nice warm baked butterscotch brownies.. At least, to my nose you do! I sell it like crazy!

I bought this today:

Cinnamon Bundt Cake

amish harvest

butterscotch brownies

hansel and gretels house

spicy apples and peaches

this old house

warm old gingerbread

I did it all without sniffing any of them and 1lb bottles too! Hopefully I did good :)

I did the same thing the first time I ordered from them.. all 1 pound bottles, and hadn't smelled a bit of it first. I wasn't sorry. I don't think you will be either!

Glad to know I'm not the only one who buys pounds without sniffing first, lol. I didn't know they were having any kind of deal with free shipping though.

Do you recieve their NewsLetter by email? If not, sign up. Last month they had $1.00 samples. This month is buy 6 - 1lb. f/o get free shipping and buy 10 - 1lb. f/o you get free shipping & $1.00 off each 1lb. bottle. This is the way I understood it and also called TCS to verify. You have to enter the code in the comments box in your shopping cart and they will adjust your order. Also, they gave a free recipe & instruction on CP soap this month.

Do you recieve their NewsLetter by email? If not, sign up. Last month they had $1.00 samples. This month is buy 6 - 1lb. f/o get free shipping and buy 10 - 1lb. f/o you get free shipping & $1.00 off each 1lb. bottle. This is the way I understood it and also called TCS to verify. You have to enter the code in the comments box in your shopping cart and they will adjust your order. Also, they gave a free recipe & instruction on CP soap this month.

My checkbook is groaning now. Thanks for the info :D