Reviews for JS scents - please help

Candlebuddy

Any reviews for the following JS scents?

Gingersnaps

Hot Baked Apple Pie

Spiced Apple Pecan

I'm trying to find a Gingerbread type and Apple for my fall/christmas line. I use 50/50 blend and of course, I'm looking for an awesome hot and cold throw. These scents are priced very reasonable and that's always a plus! :grin2:

I use both Hot Baked Apple Pie and Spiced Apple Pecan. They are both great sellers in the fall. The Apple Pie is just what you'd expect - very strong and a great scent. The SAP is wonderful. Don't judge oob! It has a slight cough syrup smell oob, but that totally goes away. You also don't smell much spice oob either, but it really comes through in the wax. People loved this one last year. I would definitely buy both. They are very different from each other, so you could carry each one for fall. Both are super strong in paraffin and I've tested SAP in soy with good results. I haven't tried the Gingersnaps, but if you get it, please post a review :) I've also heard great things about the Extra Spicy Spice Cookie, which is on sale this week too.

You may also want to think about the Cranberry Orange. That was my suprise best seller last year. It also has some spice in the background and is great for fall/holiday season.