newbie here

Hello everyone! :wave: My name is Amy, I am a SAHM to my 2 DD's, Katelyn 2 years and Hayley 11 months. DH is a long-distance truck driver for his company, so he is gone alot. DH and started talking the other day about me making my own scented candles since I love scented candles so much, I joined this worh at home program for Mia Bella candles and we decided I should try and make my own candles instead of trying to sell someone elses candles and I fell in love with the idea. I want to start off small with making voltives at first, since I am a beginner candle maker. DH is ordering this startes voltive kit for me so I can practice some.

Welcome to the board!!!:wave: Once you get that first candle made there is no turning back MUUUUahhhhhhhhhhh you will be forever hooked :laugh2: I started about 8 months ago and am loving every minute of it and am now starting to venture into new projects.

You'll love this board everyone is great and so helpful.

Hi Candlemom26,

Just saying hello and say hello to DH for me too. I was an owner/operator from 1991 - 2000, about ten years. (now disabled) Tell DH that when I start to miss trucking that I just put on a pair of dirty underwear, take all the money out of my wallet cept for about 2 dollars, and wait til I feel like I gotta pee real bad and I feel just like I'm back in my big rig. :grin2:

My CB handle was, "plumlazy". I'm quite sure that you have a full time job caring for those two little ones. I don't know how you do it and make candles, too.

Anyway good luck in you candle making ventures and welcome to candletech.

Best Regards

:laugh2:

Hi Candlemom26,

Just saying hello and say hello to DH for me too. I was an owner/operator from 1991 - 2000, about ten years. (now disabled) Tell DH that when I start to miss trucking that I just put on a pair of dirty underwear, take all the money out of my wallet cept for about 2 dollars, and wait til I feel like I gotta pee real bad and I feel just like I'm back in my big rig. :grin2:

My CB handle was, "plumlazy". I'm quite sure that you have a full time job caring for those two little ones. I don't know how you do it and make candles, too.

Anyway good luck in you candle making ventures and welcome to candletech.

Best Regards

:laugh2: that is too funny, DH always complaining about how he has no clean underwear and how he is always broke when he works, LOL

Good for you!!!! good luck. That is exactly how I started... Loved yummy smelling candles, didn't want to pay the huge prices for them.... started to make my own. I love to experiment and have had some great successes and some huge flops..... Have fun!!!