What is the one thing I should be looking for

Hello everyone,

I am pouring my first set of tealights tonight. I will be testing tomorrow. These are an order for 200 for a wedding so I want them to be perfect:D !

WHat is the one thing to really look for when testing tealights????

Thanks to everyone who helps:highfive: :highfive:

Thank you, they are not scented so I will just watch and time the burn. I am NEVER making tealights again!!! I thought NO PROBLEM melt some wax, dye it pour it in these little itty bitty cups!!!! (LOL LOL LOL) but NEVER again those are the biggest PITA I have ever had to make!

Jenn, the more in the pot, the more you spill. Try pouring into a small paper cup, then filling the tealights. They are too much of a PITA for me. God Bless!

Thank you Thank you Thank you......I did just that and I havent had a major spill yet just a few drips. Still tealights are a PITA-lol....I will post pictures of them in the gallery this week. They are the blackest tealights I have seen!!!!!

Making sure they don't catch fire is a good place to start. OH and for pouring that many tealights, you really should get yourself a tealight mold.[/quote

A tealight mold???? What is that and where would I find one???

You can get the mold from Candlewic.com, it's a real time saver for sure. You wick them when you take them out of the mold, it is so easy. But beware, not all tealight cups will fit the tealights that come out of that tealight mold. I only buy my cups from Candlewic.com since the mold was designed to use with thier cups.

If anyone knows of a place that sell the exact same cups as candlewic please post. I got some from Candlescience, they sure look the same, but they must be just a hair smaller cause I really have to push those tealights from the Candlewic mold into those cups, they don't work well at all.

You can get the mold from Candlewic.com, it's a real time saver for sure. You wick them when you take them out of the mold, it is so easy. But beware, not all tealight cups will fit the tealights that come out of that tealight mold. I only buy my cups from Candlewic.com since the mold was designed to use with thier cups.

If anyone knows of a place that sell the exact same cups as candlewic please post. I got some from Candlescience, they sure look the same, but they must be just a hair smaller cause I really have to push those tealights from the Candlewic mold into those cups, they don't work well at all.

Thank you!!!