Scented Bears

Hi there

I am hoping that someone can help me out. I am testing dipping xmas plush right now but I am having trouble with the red on the xmas hats running. Is there anything that you can add to the wax so that the colours don't run?

thanks

If your wax is too hot, that could cause the bleeding. I have noticed red is tricky. Another thing I do is, if the hat can be cut off, cut it off and then put it on after..either dipped or not dipped. I don't know of anything that you can put in the wax to help the bleeding. HTH

I received a phone call this morning from a lady from my credit union. She had mentioned a few weeks ago that she needed a waxed bear for her neice that is having a baby in Aug. She never mentioned when she needed the bear, so this morning she called first thing and asked when she could get it since her neice was having the shower Sat. Oh my gosh, I said I would bring it around 2 pm. Then she said another lady from the Credit union wanted one too. So I knew my day was going to be busy.... So I kicked it into high gear and on top of it I have a sinus infection and can't smell anything. Anywho I dug threw my boxes of bears and found 4 that I liked and got to work.... I was done very quick and hardly a mess. (surprising, I know.) I ran down to the store and purchased cellophane and some pretty baby ribbon and wrapped them up and made it there by 2:15 p.m. I told the ladies that I brought 4 so they could pick which scent they wanted. I was expecting to bring back 2 but the ladies fell in love with them all and couldn't decide which one they wanted so I sold all of them. I was surprised and so happy!!!:D Now I can take my hubby out to a nice dinner.!!!!!