Insurance Quote under budget

pamperme

...I am soooooo freakin excited..I got my insurance quote today from Nationwide..which is right beside the building I want to rent..acutally the owner of the building owns the insurance agency..anyway..

it was almost $1500 under what I budgeted for insurance..WHOOOHOOOOOOO! for a year it was $587..that seems low to me but she explained the coverage and it is what I needed..so I am not going to argue..I have heard people on here talk about it being $2000 a year so that is what I budgeted.. whoohoo...that is a heck of a lot in supplies I can buy with that extra $$..Supposed to get the loan papers today to fill out ..I just had to share in my joy! Never would have thought to check with Nationwide for Biz insurance.:confused:

Beth...that was one of my suspicions...another would be that she is quoting you a general BOP (Business Owners Policy) Most BOP policies do not have coverage for "Completed Goods" or they give very little if any Product Liability.

It is for the shop biz/product liability/coverage on inventory..everything covered. I told them everything that I make etc etc.. and this is what she quoted me..she had it broke down in 3 different kinds of coverage...so unless I missed something she was telling me.

She said it was for $1,000,000 coverage..I had the choice of $300,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000 and I picked the highest of course..you know just in case..plus the other coverages..and product stock coverage.