Is it worth a try?

Hi everyone..I need some advice on what to do here: I just received an order for 200 votives and 200 tealights. I usually buy all my supplies from one store because they dont charge me shipping but I find that some of their prices are A LOT higher then other stores in the same area even without the shipping costs being added. What I want to know is it worth it to email them and see if they will match some of the prices so I can keep my whole order with them? I know I am saving on shipping but some of the higher costs are quite high, and this is for my friends wedding so I want to get her the best deals possibly. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Why not ask? The worst they can do is say no, right? Unless you think you may jeopardize the free shipping??? You didn't mention if there's no shipping b/c you pick up, or what the deal was... As long as you can maintain your free shiping, I say go for it!

Thanks everyone. I think I will ask them. I get free shipping because they used to have a store here in Kamloops where I live and it closed and their main store is in Vancouver so anyone in Kamloops who orders over $50 worth gets free shipping.