Have not posted in a while..CP soap

Thought I would post some of my newest. I made some Water Blossom Ivy yesterday, took it out of the mold and it does not look like I wanted it to, still needs cleaned up and trimmed, I am also not liking the size and shape of the bars it made in my new mold either..so guess I am back to something else with that (Its the green soap..lol)

Anyways, here are 3 others from left to right, Polo Sport, Black Raspberry Vanilla, & Chai Tea...back to soapin for me, I think I am gonna go make some more..lol Thanks for lookin. ;)

post-126-13945840478_thumb.jpg

post-126-139458404782_thumb.jpg

Those are all so pretty. I thought that the wavy soaps had come from a mold they look so perfect. I'm sure the smell great too!
I do have a mold that does that on the sides but spreads them more apart than that..I did those with the cutter to even them out..they came out a little smaller then I would have liked though..lol Oh well practice practice..lol

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Hopefully will get what I am wanting soon in size and all;)