Peanuts, bubble wrap and foam in IL

Right now I have been using all of these things from Shorr Packaging in Aurora, IL - but I was wondering if someone had another source to pick these things up? I am trying to get as close to me as possible because I hate driving & hate to send my hubs because he hates the traffic and construction up there in Aurora right now.

If you are in IL, where do you get all of your peanuts, bubble wrap and foam?

I am using about one 21 cubic ft bag of peanuts,250 yards of bubble wrap & 500 yards of foam a month - so if you know of someone with good price breaks, I would also be interested in that as well!

Hey, maybe we locals can get together and buy a truckload to really save some $$$ hmmmmmmm...

Yeah, we do this already and they drop off for exchange of product. They are usually happy with a candle or some lotion :)

I just do so much shipping that I need more than the occasional donation from the business down the street. All the shops in my little mall already give me all of their packing materials and I STILL need more.

An office supply place is the best place to go . They have tons of that stuff and throw it away. Call and ask when their shipments come in so you can pick it up. I can't imagine paying for this stuff when it is so readily available for free. Dollar stores are another good place.

Don't know if they have a location near you, but I use Associated Bags for everything I can't easily scavenge. I also use them for my polypropylene bags - usually get product within 2 working days of ordering & I don't have to run all around gathering everything up!