44 members have voted

1. 1. What is your monthly overhead?

• $0-$24.99
    • $25-$49.99
    • $50-$99.99
    • $100-$249.99
    • $250 or more.

The poll question this time is:

What is your overhead each month, not including supplies. Include all fees you pay each month.Basically hosting fees, fees for marketing(including banners, search engines, etc.), just the normal cost of doing business monthly.

Right now it is almost nothing..my website..which is $30..plus whatever paypal fees from sales..which is not much.. most of my sales are local and they use my website as a brochure.

However, that will hopefully be changing shortly to between $800-$900 a month.:undecided If I get my shop like I want ..there is rent, phone, internet, gas, water and electric.

Total $12,000 a month. This includes insurance, rent, employees, utilities... This is copbined warehousing, manufacturing, retail. I f you are looking at retail, it all depends on your location and size. My last place costs me total $2500 a month, so i got a real jump.

Expect a lot more for unexpected things. i usually budget $100-200 for unexpected expenses. Don't forget your heat bill! I went from having a $30 a month to $500 a month for gas. Set up a budget plan with your utilities to give you an even flow of expenses. You can call the utility companies and they will tell you what to expect to pay on the proposed site.