Colour mixing idea

What colour can you mix with black to get a really good dark black colour? I have some old burgundy pillars that are dark and I want to melt them down and was wondering if I added black to them if they would come out dark black.

Just an idea

Thanks

Well if you melt that much burgandy down (depending on the size of candle) I think you would just get a darker version of burgandy. Black is all colors and I will add red, blue, green and even brown to mine depending. If it looks more blue, I won't add it. If it looks a little red or purplish then I won't add blue or red.

I think if you melt down those pillars and try to make them black that you'll need to add more black to get there.

Well if you melt that much burgandy down (depending on the size of candle) I think you would just get a darker version of burgandy. Black is all colors and I will add red, blue, green and even brown to mine depending. If it looks more blue, I won't add it. If it looks a little red or purplish then I won't add blue or red.

I think if you melt down those pillars and try to make them black that you'll need to add more black to get there.

Thank you for your advice. I thought the same thing you did but I wasnt sure if adding black to burgundy would give me a nice dark black candle.