Second rustic, wasn't ready yet

Brat

I pulled this one from the mold too early, as you can clearly see! I lost quite a bit of frost, should have waited just a few more agonizing minutes...

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

And here's 3 hours into the first burn. Three hours into the third burn of the brown one. Think this may be the right wick.... Scented China Rain

IMG_1519.jpg

Very pretty colors! I still think it looks great! Thats one of my biggest problems too, I'm so anxious to see the outcome that I wind up ruining the candle. Are you using a mold with a seam?? It's a good thing to invest in some seamless molds with rustics because when you try to shave away the seam line it messes up the look. The burn looks good on the purple..Keep the candles coming!

Very pretty colors! I still think it looks great! Thats one of my biggest problems too, I'm so anxious to see the outcome that I wind up ruining the candle. Are you using a mold with a seam?? It's a good thing to invest in some seamless molds with rustics because when you try to shave away the seam line it messes up the look. The burn looks good on the purple..Keep the candles coming!

Thanks! Yup, it's the el-cheap-o mold from Yaley. Seamed. I've got a few seamless on order, hopefully they'll be here soon!