Old Mill Fragrence Sale

smellywax

I've only been buying from Jennifer for a few months, but so far she hasn't run a lot of sales. She has had some pre-buys and offered FOs for really great prices. I need to go check out the Vaniglia myslef....

Jen's oils are superb, I don't think you'll regret buying them :) Go get ya some samplers!

We do offer price breaks on 5lbs, 10lbs and 15lbs. You can check these prices out on the drop down menu next to each fragrance. Occasionally we run a special deal which we post under the supplier thread, and send out via our newsletter. We also have a new fragrance coming in next week called Ananas Melon, did beautifully in CP, I know you are going to love this one.

HTH

Jen

so jennifer when is their going to be a super duper sale on the sample size, so a new, and potential customer could sample without going broke. i'm sure their are alot of us that would love to try your oils but refuse to pay that amount for a sample.

Hi Carol,

We have a 5 (2oz) deal on the website which has been there for the past 12 months. Choose any 5 x 2oz samples for $20. Shipping will be added on at checkout. This way it lets you sample our fragrances without breaking your budget. Hope this helps you out.

Thanks

Jennifer

Was this the FO that was being discussed on the Dish? Can we get a description? PRETTY PLEASE?!?

Never mind....

Per the Old Mill site ~ Description: A delightful aroma for the senses . . . . this is a delicious blend of mouth-watering golden pineapple and sweet ripe melon, dripping with pear nectar, fresh picked strawberry, fuzzy peach, sliced apple and vibrant zesty citrus notes. Fresh, cool cucumber, creamy vanilla and clean musk make this the perfect spring, summer or anytime fragrance.

Sounds delish :)