What signs do you put out on your table for craft shows??

I am doing a show at someones' home on Wednesday, and I am unsure about what kind of little signs (pricelists) people put on their tables at craft shows. This is the idea I was thinking of. It's just folded the cardstock in half.

This is just my 'logo'.

What other little signs should I post?

A scent list of all the scents I have??????

logocardssmall9tv.jpg

Get acrylic easel type 4 x 6 picture frames and type up stuff about each product that customers can pick up. Work to jazz them up. Here are some samples of mine:

Shea Butter Body Polish $7.00 6 oz.

Our body polish is a combination of pure unrefined shea butter, castor oil, peach kernel oil, golden jojoba oil and sugar. Sugar has been used on the body for centuries. Sugar provides natural alpha hydroxy acids to smooth fine lines, and is a natural exfoliant, gently removing dirt, toxins and dead cells that can leave skin looking tired and dull.

The combination of sugar, shea butter and oils will leave your skin incredibly soft, smooth and naturally glowing.

Your skin takes a beating from the elements and our shea butter body polish can help to revitalize this sensitive organ. You will love the look and feel of your skin after using our shea butter body polish.

Natural Lip Balm $2.25 .25 oz.

Unlike petroleum based lip balms that merely coat your lips, our shea butter lip balms are absorbed by your skin cells. Because shea butter improves the moisture retention capacity of your lips, your lips become dry and chapped much less frequently. Shea butter is a product of the oil extracted from Karite nuts, which are produced once a year in the savannahs of central Africa by the Karite nut tree and has been used by healers for thousands of years for a multitude of skin ailments including dermititis, cracks, crevices and skin ulcers.

When shea is applied to the lips, not only are the cells hydrated; they gradually regain their natural elasticity. Unrefined shea butter is both highly moisturizing fraction and extraordinarily healing and is a wonderful agent for revitalizing our skin cells.

From my experience doing fairs and festivals with my incense and perfumes, I have learned that the key to success is getting those signs up HIGH. Signs that lie on a table are worthless. Tent cards sitting on the table haven't worked well for me. What seems to work is when I take my highest display, stick the sign on a couple chopsticks and poke it up there where it hollers in your face about whatever I want the buyer to see. When I do show specials I make the sign level with my face. Anything lower, they just don't seem to notice. I use a lot of stepped displays and use the space in back of them for crucial signage.

I figured this out partly myself and partly from a friend who does merchandising for grocery stores. The shelves at eye level sell more, and the grocery store charges the company more to keep the product there.

I am with Shisha..up high is a good way to go. I have display shelves that are stair stepped....three high. I have four of those that are about three feet long. I put a sign at the top of each shelf with the prices. The signs are 8x10 and in the acrylic frames. Even with all those around, people still ask the price. ;) On my checkout booth I have a sign with what I take (cards, checks, etc.) and my tax permit along with my brochures and business cards.