Babydolls & Bird Soap?

Hibiscus

This is where I am now and still very excited. Babydoll was made for my daughter because that's my nick name for her and of course I tried to scent it with babydoll from the candlemakers store but it didn't really hold up very well. I hope to find a stronger version or I'll blend one. I called the other one bird soap because I sat it on the window sill to photograph it and shortly after, these birds came to the window and one started chewing at the screen...they sat there looking like they really wanted to get in..lol it was scented with four musk fragrances. I really hope it doesn't have that affect when I test it;) then theres orange spice and ginger lily.

That took awhile lol I'm always struggling with reducing my files..or I'm just really slow today...anyway I really enjoyed making these and I didn't post the one I made yesterday and there is one other batch of oatmeal...sigh... I'm officially out of curing space and I need to shop for shelving...and I haven't even started the cphp...arrrgh gonna make my husband move to the garage verrry soon:D

looking good... what did you use for the round soap... if you dont mind me asking

A plastic 32 oz bottle it holds about 1 1/2 pound of soap and I really like round soaps:D I save all of my plastic bottles of that size I had some from shampoo and oils. It's hard to get the swirl going but I think I have an idea for that and will gladly share it if it works.:D

Thanks!

Nope, no warping but when I first used them I had to cut the soap out because I didn't oil it. Of course the next time I oiled it and there was no problem. The shampoo bottles are thicker and I suspect they will last longer. I don't expect the bottles to last for a very long period. I was even considering the lye bottle:wink2:

Thanks...round molds and square are so easy when it's time to cut. There is very little left over scraps but just enough to make a ball or two. I'm thinking it's time to get a soap cutter and stop using my jason knife!..LOL I should have one by the next 4lb batch:cheesy2: kinda like those wavy bars too:D

Thanks I surprise myslef with each batch..lol it's mainly the colors that surprise me. I was actually trying for pink with babydoll and the orange was the desired shade..but the others were nice surprises not what you would expect from the fragrances. My daughter says the ylang ylang looks like cheese cake :laugh2: and I agree!..lol