464 FO's

Okay, ordered, tried, LOVE the GB464. Has GREAT cold throw and am sitting on my hands so I won't fire it up, waiting for the hot throw results. ((i'm not a patient person)) My question...what FO's work best in your opinion for this wax? Warm scents are my favorite. I LOVE PEAK's, are they a "green light GO" for soy?? TIA!;)

It's hard to say really, I know it sounds evasive, but you really can't tell till you try some. In general, you can't go wrong with Peak's or Millcreek FOs, and there are other companies that offer very nice FOs that are strong and not B-grade. I would beware of any FO that costs alot less than $1 an oz.

As far as types of FO that work well in 100% soy or parasoy, my experimentation with 415, 464, and various parasoys is that musky and bakery scents do well in plain soy, while lighter scents do alot better in parasoys than plain soy. JMO

Good luck! geek

It's hard to say really, I know it sounds evasive, but you really can't tell till you try some. In general, you can't go wrong with Peak's or Millcreek FOs, and there are other companies that offer very nice FOs that are strong and not B-grade. I would beware of any FO that costs alot less than $1 an oz.

As far as types of FO that work well in 100% soy or parasoy, my experimentation with 415, 464, and various parasoys is that musky and bakery scents do well in plain soy, while lighter scents do alot better in parasoys than plain soy. JMO

Good luck! geek

Geek, you are awsome!! Thanks for the feedback!;)

Definitely try Millcreek. I tested a few of their FOs in this wax and they throw really well. Can't go wrong with MC. I also like Snowtop. Not a huge selection, but super Fos :D
Thanks Angela, I visited Snowtop and making a order...I'm over my budget for this month also :undecided .

Almost anything throws well in these soys except for lighter scents, just like Geek mentioned. Scents like "water type" scents also do not do well, in soy. They seem to throw better in the parasoy blends. I have one, Juniper Breeze, that I just love, but can't get it to throw in my straight soy that well, but it really throws in the parasoys I tested it in.

I also have many FO's that do better in the soy, than in the parasoy. You just have to play around with them yourself. :D