Ecosoya PB users, I have a question for you!!

Is it me or does this wax have no shine? I've been using the PB for some time now, and I really like it. I have a couple of hangups:

1. Pillars and votives are hard to come out of the mold when using wick pins (which I am sure can be rectified, I just haven't figured out any other method besides being patient;) ).

2. The biggest hangup I have is that they are not shiny or glossy enough. Is there an additive I can use to put a little shine on my pillars or should I just try a new soy wax? :undecided (Which requires more testing which I am not looking forward too)

Pam-

I use the PB blend all the time and it does have a creamy "matte" type finish but I like it. Not sure if you can add anything or do anything to make them more shiney.

As far as the votives go: using metal molds they slide right out. Once in a while I get a darn stubborn one and then I just stick it in the freezer for a few and it pops out.

HTH

Donna

Pam-

I use the PB blend all the time and it does have a creamy "matte" type finish but I like it. Not sure if you can add anything or do anything to make them more shiney.

As far as the votives go: using metal molds they slide right out. Once in a while I get a darn stubborn one and then I just stick it in the freezer for a few and it pops out.

HTH

Donna

DITTO W/DONNA ;)