Dead Sea Salts

Luci

I live in a really hick town with not a lot of shopping. Most go to Charleston or Myrtle Beach to shop. I've just now gotten into making candles, soap, and body products. Today I was in Michaels. They had the cutest packages of "bath salts" for sale for $1. They were packaged so pretty that I picked one up and asked my sister how they could do that. Thanks to this forum I know why. The ingredients were sodium cholride, mineral oil, food colroing, fragrance.

I have checked out the flea market and think that might be the place for me. No one does anything there except sell tshirts and sunglasses. There are 2 candle people, One says that soy candles cause cancer. I do soy and dessert candles. I've got pics on that forum. Gonna start doing quality bath products. Guess you know where Georgetown is. I taught school in Andrews (armpit of the world).

And I did do my research on bath salts. I originally got started on the personal care stuff because of my own problems. I have leaned a lot about "therapeutic value" and official testing. I was amused but dismayed that Michaels could sell thatcrap. The label said sodium chlorlide (table salt) mineral oil (regular baby oil), fragranve???, and food coloring. Hell, I could do that by going to Food Lion.