Need suggestions on how to do this!

Last month I saw a red piller with a white center (I know how to do this :D ) on the outside of the candle there were white stars where they had cut thru the red layer to the white (I don't know how to do this) almost like they had been cookie cut. Anyone have suggestions on how to do the cut outs???:undecided

Last month I saw a red piller with a white center (I know how to do this :D ) on the outside of the candle there were white stars where they had cut thru the red layer to the white (I don't know how to do this) almost like they had been cookie cut. Anyone have suggestions on how to do the cut outs???:undecided

You got it right you use a cookie cutter. Push the cookie cutter through the thin outer layer colored wax to reveal the inner color.

Is this what your talking about?

http://www.candlesupply.com/how2electricgrubby.html

This can be done on a solid candle, it doesn't have to be a hurricane.

post-219-139458404173_thumb.jpg

sorry to hijack your post, but is that a hurricane candle? I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure there are many threads on here on how to make these, off to research.

Ok back to topic... I have never done it, but my first thought when reading your post was a cookie cutter.