Check this out

Candlebuddy

I've purchased a bunch from there. Great way to get their fo's and with combined shipping and most of them I got for $2.99. I'm bidding on several right now. I got I think 6 4 ounce bottles for a little over $30.00 including shipping it's a great way to try their fo's and great prices also.

I've purchased a bunch from there. Great way to get their fo's and with combined shipping and most of them I got for $2.99. I'm bidding on several right now. I got I think 6 4 ounce bottles for a little over $30.00 including shipping it's a great way to try their fo's and great prices also.

LOL Lady, were you the 1 outbidding me last time? :laugh2:

I wanted a bunch of them too, really wanted the blue skies.

Man that smells good.

Yup bid on ebay great way to save money.

As long as I'm not bidding against ya.:D

Has anyone tried the Leather scent? I was thinking of that one for car sachet bags/blanks.

I missed out of their last ebay sale....I want in on this one!!! LOL

Thanks...Jane

(Hmmmm, $7.31 to ship a $1.59 pack of tart warning labels. Does anyone know if she will ship a light item like that USPS. Well, I guess I will just have to buy ALOT to make the shipping worthwhile...LOL)

Has anyone tried the Leather scent? I was thinking of that one for car sachet bags/blanks.

I missed out of their last ebay sale....I want in on this one!!! LOL

Thanks...Jane

(Hmmmm, $7.31 to ship a $1.59 pack of tart warning labels. Does anyone know if she will ship a light item like that USPS. Well, I guess I will just have to buy ALOT to make the shipping worthwhile...LOL)

well thats how a company makes up for the loss of an item by charging more for shipping even if it is ups or USPS all they have to do to charge more, is add the pounds of shipping more,it does sound good to get an item for 1.99 on ebay,but look for the shipping cost first.ITS CALLED SHIPPING FRAUD.

well thats how a company makes up for the loss of an item by charging more for shipping even if it is ups or USPS all they have to do to charge more, is add the pounds of shipping more,it does sound good to get an item for 1.99 on ebay,but look for the shipping cost first.ITS CALLED SHIPPING FRAUD.

Fraud? That's pretty harsh don't you think? By definition, if their shipping rate is posted, then it isn't fraud. In a free market economy, you can choose not to purchase, for whatever reason, including if you think that shipping charges are out of line.