2 ? scent and %

Hello When coming up with differnt scent do you add it to your shower gel or do you put it in a cup and see how it smells first if you want to add to differnt scent like apple and mango Thanks 2? I have a creamy scrub put some oil comes up at the top I was thinking about adding e-wax put I don't know what to do I have a 8oz jars and I don't know how to do % of anything so when I read something that say 3% I don't know how to do it. Can anybody help me Thanks.

Hello When coming up with differnt scent do you add it to your shower gel or do you put it in a cup and see how it smells first if you want to add to differnt scent like apple and mango Thanks 2? I have a creamy scrub put some oil comes up at the top I was thinking about adding e-wax put I don't know what to do I have a 8oz jars and I don't know how to do % of anything so when I read something that say 3% I don't know how to do it. Can anybody help me Thanks.

This explains the percentage thing

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26240

Can't help you on the scent blending. I suck at that