Sinus relief scent from NG-help

I want to make this sinus scent close to fall. It smells just like Vicks. I am going blank on somthing to make this unique:undecided . Color, name, additives, especially any clipart to make a cigar band for it. Any ideas?? By the way I got the sampler from NG. They smell great

I want to make this sinus scent close to fall. It smells just like Vicks. I am going blank on somthing to make this unique:undecided . Color, name, additives, especially any clipart to make a cigar band for it. Any ideas?? By the way I got the sampler from NG. They smell great

I'm not very good at this stuff - just not creative in this way I guess. But I will give it a try. You could make soap, color it green or blue and maybe top it with some peppermint or eucalyptus leaves mixed with lavender. For clip art, maybe look for a nose, euclylptus leaf, a snow picture. I'm no good at names but how about, "Breathe" or "Awakenings", "Refresh" See told ya I suck at this!! :D

You could also make some kind of a balm like Vicks. Or a foot rub.

Candle - Not unique but sure works good!

Color - White

Name - Sinus Relief

Additives - ?? (nothing for a candle)

Cigar Band Clip Art - Big old nose :D

This stuff is awesome....use it for my family (who have major allergies and sinus problems)......It also helps with the snoring.....I have a 4 year old granddaughter who snores louder than anyone I have ever heard....burn a candle in her room and she sleeps quietly....

I make my own using Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Vicks. I make them wickless so no fear of flames and they have sold really well. I use one every night by my bedside and since there is no wick I make them really strong. You can smell them all over the house. I even made up some in a bath bomb tablet like thingy to place in the shower I didnt use the Vicks in the bath bomb mix just the eucalyptus and peppermint and got rave reviews on them like the Sudafeds but I think the Sudafeds smell nastyyyyyyyyy. I;ve sold about 10 of them I'm thinking they will really sell well as the weather gets cooler. I call mine "Stuffy Nose"